Welcome to "In The News". Here, you may click on any of the news article links below for updates regarding health care reform. We hope to keep you informed with Insurance industry changes and updates. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
News Article Library (Click To View)
- Obamacare is turning 10 years old amid the coronavirus pandemic. Far more Illinoisans have insurance, but for some the law falls short. - March 20, 2020
- Robert Slayton Invited to World Health Care Congress in DC - March 1, 2020
- Health care open enrollment starts soon: Here’s some changes you can expect - October 28, 2018
- M. Brown and Associates, Inc. Welcomes Robert Slayton, MSEd to Team - June 12, 2018
- We're talking about HR issues (with a special thanks to Sue Mueller, PHR for her insight into the Corporate HR world). - September 1, 2016
- Suddenly Health Insurance Is Not For Sale! - April 22nd, 2014